Friday, January 23, 2009

Lack of time / New PPA repo

Hello to all you dedicated RSSers out in blogland. I know I've let my posting rate on this blog slip way off, but I do see a resurgence coming soon... But until then, I just thought I'd let everyone know that I've rigged up a PersonalPackageArchive at launchpad.net, and have begun packaging some software for Ubuntu. First off the block is the Calf plugins (Ladspa, lv2, dssi, and standalone) by Krysztof Foltman that I mentioned in a blog post a while back.

The PPA can be found at https://launchpad.net/~stochastic/+archive and will host packages (for now anyways) of Jaunty, Intrepid, and Hardy. It should be noted that these are NOT OFFICIAL packages and they come with no warranty of any kind - use at your own risk. But they seem to work fine so far. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you encounter any issues with it, or would really like a package built, etc...

Oh, and on another 'blowing my own horn' note, I've uploaded an icon set that I put together (mostly from J3Concept's artwork) to Ubuntu-Art.org. Here's the direct link: http://www.ubuntu-art.org/content/show.php/Humanitarian?content=92965 Maybe I should package it and put it into my PPA - or maybe I should concentrate on my schoolwork.

No comments: